A Few Words From Our Clinical Supervisor
During these difficult times, Dunham House has remained open and accessible to all those who are looking for support, and a safe place to continue with their personal recovery. As the pandemic continues to evolve, Dunham House remains committed to offering quality and timely services for those who are seeking out treatment for addiction and mental health. The safety of our residents and staff is our top priority.
Our Response To The Covid-19 Pandemic
Here are some adjustments that we have made in order to respect COVID-19 protocols, while keeping our residents and staff safe:
- Pre-admission quarantine with COVID TEST
- Mask wearing at all times by staff and residents when social distancing is not possible.
- Additional meal servings to ensure safety and social distancing.
- Additional sanitizer stations throughout our facility.
- Increase in our cleaning and disinfecting commonly touched areas (high touch zones) such as door handles, light switches, tables & chairs.
- Installation of plexiglass in washrooms
- Maintenance of therapeutic services through video-conferencing.
- Suspension of all visitors to our facility until further notice.