Please complete the form to the best of your ability on the right and click Submit. You will receive an email confirmation that your application has been submitted, and it will be automatically sent to us. Our admissions team will be in contact with you as soon as possible. We may have questions for you and you may have questions for us! We want you to be successful and happy at Dunham House and will want to organize a “Meet & Greet” interview so you can see firsthand our first-class facilities, meet our staff and make an informed decision as to whether you feel Dunham House is the right place for your health and recovery journey. At the same time; it allows us to determine if you are a good fit for our residential community and someone who will benefit from our programs.
Once we’ve finished the interview, the admissions team will make a decision as to your eligibility to our program, and if we both feel it is a good fit, we will arrange an Intake Date and send you any documentation and additional information you will need.
In order for us to facilitate a healthy, productive, and safe living environment for our residents, please see our admissions criteria below:
These criteria apply to both our Core Program and our 30-day Intensive Program.
- Dunham House accepts both men and women 18 years of age and older who are struggling with mental health and concurrent disorders including addiction
- Individuals must be committed to getting the help they need and be willing to join in all our activities including participating in our life skills program and abide by the House Rules of Dunham House.
- Individuals must be ambulatory and able to follow written and spoken English instruction.
- Dunham House does not accept individuals on Methadone, those who are incontinent, or those who are bound to a wheelchair.
- Dunham House reserves the right to decline a candidate for admission if they feel they are not a good fit for our program.
Personal information collected on our website is strictly safeguarded and not shared with any third party, individuals or organizations.