In order for us to facilitate a healthy, productive, and safe living environment for our residents, please see our admissions criteria below:
These criteria apply to both our Core Program and our 30-day Intensive Program.
- Dunham House accepts both men and women 18 years of age and older who are struggling with mental health and concurrent disorders including addiction
- Individuals must be committed to getting the help they need and be willing to join in all our activities including participating in our life skills program and abide by the House Rules of Dunham House.
- Individuals must be ambulatory and able to follow written and spoken English instruction.
- Dunham House does not accept individuals on Methadone, those who are incontinent, or those who are bound to a wheelchair.
- Dunham House reserves the right to decline a candidate for admission if they feel they are not a good fit for our program.
Personal information collected on our website is strictly safeguarded and not shared with any third party, individuals or organizations.